Mark your calendars for CHRA’s National Congress on Housing and Homelessness, taking place in our virtual meeting space from April 26 to 28, 2022!
Join us from the comfort of your own home or workspace for three days of learning, networking, and engaging with leaders from across the Canadian community housing sector. Have your say on key issues, learn about the latest developments in the sector, and get inspired for the future!
This year’s Congress will:
- present over a dozen concurrent information sessions and workshops
- feature leaders in the Canadian housing sector
- recognize and celebrate leading individuals and organizations within the sector with CHRA’s National Awards
- tackle urban, rural, and northern Indigenous housing issues at CHRA’s Indigenous Caucus and throughout the Congress program.
- highlight the newest innovations and transformations in the sector
- offer a chance to win prizes and more!
Congress will offer over a dozen leading edge workshops and information sessions designed to inform and educate you on a variety of topics. More details on workshops will be available in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!
CHRA Congress features the leaders of the community housing and homelessness sector from across the country and abroad. You won’t want to miss our line-up of keynote presenters, guest speakers and political leaders who are eager to share their thoughts, opinions, and expertise from their varying backgrounds within the sector.
Convince Your Boss
Do you want to attend CHRA’s virtual Congress on Housing and Homelessness, but it’s not up to you to decide whether you get to attend? We drafted a sample letter for your management team to help you justify your attendance.
If you need specific information about Congress, please reach out - we’re here to help! It’s by uniting the sector that we can make safe, secure, affordable housing a reality for everyone in Canada, and that includes you!
Spread the Word
Get the conversation going online by using #CHRACongress and tagging CHRA (@CHRA_ACHRU) on Twitter.
What are you most excited for at the Congress on Housing and Homelessness? A specific keynote? Making connections? Share your post using #CHRACongress!