The 2023 Annual General Meeting
Join us for the 2023 Annual General Meeting, taking place virtually on Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 1:00pm (ET).
Meet the new CHRA Board of Directors and be among the first to see our 2023-2026 Strategic Plan!
If you are a member and have not received an invite to the virtual AGM, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the materials for the 2023 CHRA AGM
CHRA members have the opportunity to submit resolutions for consideration at the AGM. The following provides important information on how to submit a resolution for consideration:
- Resolutions must deal with actions or positions to be taken by CHRA itself, or with CHRA's bylaws.
- Resolutions must reflect the mandate of CHRA, be relevant to CHRA policy, and be national in scope.
- Resolutions may only be submitted by CHRA members or CHRA's Board of Directors
- A representative from the organization bringing forward a resolution should attend the Annual General Meeting and should be prepared to briefly present the resolution to the membership.
- For resolutions which create new policy areas, change existing policy, or have significant cost implications, the resolutions committee will forward the resolution to the CHRA Board for its recommendation of support, non-support or amendment.
- Resolutions should be written in a narrative format (as opposed to using 'whereas'), and should include the rationale, cost implications and a clear articulation of a policy position or action for CHRA to take.
Resolutions should be submitted to CHRA Executive Director Ray Sullivan at email@example.com.