Webinar: How to Ready Your Organization for the Trudeau Investment in Infrastructure
February 17, 2016
Infrastructure investment encompasses a significant political pledge moving forward by the Liberal government – meaning sector capacity and economic impact opportunities are ripe for the non-profit housing sector at-large.
This webinar explores what the Trudeau investment in infrastructure could mean for your organization, with a focus on implications for housing providers serving Aboriginal populations.
- The current political climate – Federal re-engagement and the Liberal platform;
- How new development can be achieved in the current economic and political climate;
- Business transformation, sector capacity, growth, partnership opportunities and more…
Join this important conversation on the short-term strategies and long-term implications new Federal investment will have on the non-profit housing sector across Canada.
- Remarks: Robert Byers, CHRA Director, Aboriginal Communities, & Chief Executive Officer, Namerind Housing Corporation (SK)
- Kevin Albers, Chief Executive Officer, M'akola Group of Societies (BC)
- Don McBain, Executive Director, Ontario Aboriginal Housing Services (ON)