CHRA Launches Registration for the 2021 National Congress on Housing and Homelessness
Thursday, February 11, 2021
CHRA is proud to launch registration for its 53rd National Congress on Housing and Homelessness taking place from April 27 to 29, 2021. Congress is going virtual for 2021 and we are excited to have you join us online for three days of learning, networking and celebrating excellence in the community housing and homelessness sector. The new Congress website is now live – take a peek at the preliminary agenda and register for the virtual Congress today!
The Same Crowd Favourites in a Virtual Setting
The CHRA team and and Organizing Committee have worked hard to create a virtual experience that offers the same valuable content as the in-person Congress on Housing and Homelessness. The 2021 virtual Congress will offer many of the same features and events that delegates have come to expect of the live event: the Indigenous Caucus events, the Innovation Forum, the Housing Professionals Mentorship Program sessions, opening plenary featuring leaders in the housing sector, a trade show, and plenty more learning and networking opportunities.
What’s new in 2021?
- Reduced pricing so every member of your team can attend
- An expanded Indigenous Caucus featuring an additional day specifically for members of the CHRA Indigenous Caucus
- Several networking and learning opportunities with Sector leaders – all from the comfort of your own home
- The chance to win several prizes
- Fun social events like our virtual Escape Room and online Cocktail Tutorial & Social
- Recorded workshops sessions and keynotes presentations