Members-Only Webinar: CHRA Summer 2019 Member Update
Community housing is in a period of profound change. Social and non profit housing is facing an array of new policies, new programs, and new pressures. As a result, the need for a strong national association has never been as relevant.
This webinar provides an overview of community housing changes at a national level, including new programs and services being offered by CHRA. In short, what has your association done for you, and what is on the horizon? Among the topics to be discussed include:
- National Housing Strategy: Recent developments regarding National Co-investment Fund, right to housing legislation, Federal Community Housing Initiative, Community Housing Transformation Centre, Canada Housing Benefit, research funding, Shared Equity Mortgage Provider program, and others.
- Federal Election 2019 Initiatives: Next steps on CHRA’s A Home for Everyone campaign
- CHRA Indigenous Caucus: update on national survey of urban and rural Indigenous housing providers, forthcoming governance changes.
- Housing Professional Mentorship Program: An update and learn how members can apply for 2020.
- Congress 2020: Teasers on Congress 2020 in Saskatoon, and updates on future locations.
- Member affinity programs: Updates including Home Depot, Grand N Toy, and others.
This webinar will also be an opportunity for members to have their voices heard on a range of topics.
If you are member and would like a link to the recording of this webinar, please email email@example.com