Nomination Process and Selection
- Nominations must come from CHRA members in good standing, either individuals or organizations. To confirm your membership status, please contact Julie McNamara at email@example.com or (613) 594-3007, x 15.
- A nomination consists of a completed nomination form, a nomination letter of approximately 500-750 words and a minimum of one short letter of support.
- The CHRA Awards Committee selects and recommends award recipients to the CHRA Board of Directors for final decision. The Awards Committee may add to the list of nominees.
- A non-selected nomination may be re-submitted in a subsequent year.
- Awards are presented at a special awards luncheon held during CHRA's National Congress on Housing and Homelessness.
- Selected recipients will be requested to submit archival photos, newspaper clippings, etc. that will be showcased during the awards presentation.
- Complete Award Guidelines are available online.